Moscelyne Larkin Memory Care Neighborhood at Windridge is medically and environmentally designed to offer warm, experienced care to your loved one. Throughout our lifetime, we create many memories. At the Moscelyne Larkin Memory Care Neighborhood, our staff is trained to gently walk hand-in-hand with your loved ones through those memories.
Memory Care Beyond Compare
Our Memory Care Neighborhood
Our Memory Care program staff cares for each individual resident centered on his or her abilities, not their disabilities. Our Neighborhood features:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Individual and group activities designed to maximize social interaction
- Sensory-enhancing features such as tactile and natural still-life art
- Reminisce boxes to visually remind the resident of their many life achievements
- Memory Care safe courtyard
- Teepa Snow Memory Care Rehabilitation Program
You can rest assured knowing your loved one is being cared for by healthcare professionals including:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Social Services Director
- Activities Director
- Quality of Life Program Manager
- Other medical specialists as needed
These individuals follow the recommendations of the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
We believe each resident of the Moscelyne Larkin Memory Care Neighborhood is unique, and we develop a program of specialized care tailored for their individual needs in a comfortable environment.
Life Nurturing and Enhancement
We provide life nurturing stations which encourage our residents to participate in sensory-enhancing activities, such as art and gardening. In order to maintain a familiar and soothing routine, we hand-in-hand do daily activities with your loved one, like making the bed, sorting laundry, and preparing meals.
Families are encouraged to discuss your loved one’s specific preferences and needs with our staff. We also encourage you to participate in our Memory Care Support Group, which meets regularly.